Who makes this bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In for the bull bar for a 2000LX

Subscribed to this one. Looks great will be perfect for the salt belt! Very interested.

Last edited:
subbed

I sorta feel like the hot girl at school keeps sending me teaser pics, but nothing is happening beyond that. Are these expected this spring?

Like @LandCruiserPhil said, I'm sweating the details. I am as excited as you guys are, just want to make sure you are getting the highest quality bumper possible. I sincerely appreciate your patience.

I'll be starting a stand alone thread soon to make sure everyone that is interested gets a place in line.

Brian

Official Kavik Bumper thread started here...

Kavik 100 Series Front Bumper

I tried to tag relevant Mud Members to alert them to the dedicated thread. But, apparently no alert was sent??? Maybe another ping here will do the trick. I apologize for the gratuitous bump.

I tried to tag relevant Mud Members to alert them to the dedicated thread. But, apparently no alert was sent??? Maybe another ping here will do the trick. I apologize for the gratuitous bump.
Yeah even though you tagged me in the new thread, I never got an alert. I only saw the post because your message on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom