Who is this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was having dinner at hot Tamales this evening and this fine 4runner was parked next to me!

IMG_20200201_174003529.jpg

IMG_20200201_173951177_HDR.jpg

Ha...that was mine and now it’s Chompers!

MMMMM, Hot Tamales! I parked on Toyota row, between you and a sexy black 5th gen 4R.

I know that truck! How come I am hungry all of a sudden?

Does anyone know who own this exceptional rig?

3856866D-1C94-4C87-A1CA-9C59DBFE009F.jpeg

That is probably George Morgan's rig. I haven't seen it in 6 or 7 years (when I moved from Santa Fe to DC), but the black kick vents are one of his typical accents. V8, H55, coils, great driver and super clean.
George is an FJ40 magician.

Was this the same rig that was damaged in a car wash right after the resto-mod? I think I bought his NV4500 that's actually making progress in going into my 40 at the moment....it was for his brother's 40 until it got the H55 treatment. I might be confusing people....

Same guy. I found that NV4500 at Capital Scrap and George bought it. I don't think I ever heard the car wash story.
It might have been a different member, guessing the car wash was ~ 2005 time frame? The only reason why I thought it might be the same member is the colors on the 40. I also remember the rig had safety wire locking all of the bolts on the hardtop...shrug

In 2005 George’s main 40 was bright yellow. I’m not sure he had a hard top for it. I don’t remember safety wire on any of his.
Must be someone else....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom