Who is making a cargo barrier for 200 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Search results here were scant. Any leads on cargo barriers for a 2017 200 series?

Try this thread?

Like this one? Made my Kaon and I can’t recommend it enough. Does everything I ask of it plus Kaon is fantastic to work with so that’s a huge plus for me

IMG_3432.jpeg

I ordered the Kaon from australia. got the shelf and 3rd row center divider. expensive but nice

thanks all !

Get you some third row anchor covers and D rings!
I have thought about it but it’s pretty low on the list at this point. Being fairly new to this platform I’m pretty busy with some of the bigger ticket items to get it where I want it. From there I’ll go back and do some smaller nitpicky stuff

They do but when I was looking I found you have to buy the side window molle panels to be able to use the pet divider
If you only need a 2nd row divider, I recommend the Kaon. I swapped the two bolts that attach the panel to the 2nd row headrests with plastic knobs and I can install/remove in about 60 seconds.

I actually bought the shelf and the 3rd row center divider. The shelf is limited use to me except if I'm packing to travel w/o my trailer, but the 3rd row divider is useful to me because it keeps my dog from jumping off the DS drawer and into the lap of any kid sitting in the PS 3rd row seat. However that divider mounts to the shelf, not to the 2nd row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom