Who has an FJ40??!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well let's get official!

let's get together and see some of ya'll at some local and regional events... I mean, what's the term "official" really mean other than more crap to take care of that's not fun... I'm having fun.

This is awesome... the part where there is action in Gump area... keep this up

Got a 40

I have a 1980 FJ40 - Im located in McCalla AL. just between Tuscaloosa and B'ham. I have had it about a month and still working some electrical bugs out of it from the previous owner. This site has been an AWESOME resource in helping me out!

Since this is an FJ40 thread you're only allowed to post 1/2 pic of an 80.

what about a whole pic of half an 80? Don't think terryjmatthew won't!

Nice...good to have another cruiser owner in Montgomery...you might have seen mine when I am picking up filters at Reinhardt...we need to have a meeting soon...things are slowing down finally with work and I am itching to start wheeling again...planning to go to GSMTR again this year...

I'm in Montgomery and am really into the whole Cruiser scene, but have a Tacoma..hmm. I would have a rig, but I don't want to bother fellow offroaders with questions, borrowing, equipment, and trailer until I can afford all that myself. So, my rig can wait. I'm down to meet up whenever and hang out.

your FB link does not work, it directs me to my FB home page, not your profile.

if people werent into "being bothered" we wouldnt be on the board...

i say as i am the one asking never helping :flipoff2: maybe one day ill be helpful though...:hillbilly:

hey godwin, in about a month we are taking my 40 to a friend of mine shop in eclectic, where we are gonna start really digging into working on it. you will have to swing by, pretty durn close to your neck of the woods.

hey godwin, in about a month we are taking my 40 to a friend of mine shop in eclectic, where we are gonna start really digging into working on it. you will have to swing by, pretty durn close to your neck of the woods.

Yeah, just let me know when and where and I'll swing by.

1/2 of an 80.
xxx.jpg

1.25 80's

125.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom