Who biddin' on dis'? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, changing topics, any leads on a replacement yet, Jay?

Talking about an overpriced salvage auction truck is too depressing. :eek:

So, changing topics, any leads on a replacement yet, Jay? Talking about an overpriced salvage auction truck is too depressing. :eek:

Y'all aren't going to like this (maybe you will), but I found a lwb Rubicon I had to have. It was a difficult decision, but it was too hard to find an 80 I could live with. The pricing on low mileage 80s right now is out of control in my opinion. After mulling over the other series, the 80 was the only one that had what I really wanted (solid axles and lockers). So I have taken a trip to the dark side.

Dang it man, why did you let this out already? I was going to replace the iconic 7-slot with the equally-iconic 40 grill and bezel and pray no one noticed!

All kidding aside, you can wheel with me and my old junk ANY DAY. And I hope I speak for the majority when I say you are more than welcome to come on our runs. It's not like you SOLD your cruiser and bought jeep. This wasn't planned.

Let's go hit the bunny trails SOON.

I personally like the Rubicon.

Wish Toyota still offered an out of the box wheeler.

I'm a 4 door rubicon fan myself and would have one if my wife would let have 2 rigs

Dang it man, why did you let this out already? I was going to replace the iconic 7-slot with the equally-iconic 40 grill and bezel and pray no one noticed!

All kidding aside, you can wheel with me and my old junk ANY DAY. And I hope I speak for the majority when I say you are more than welcome to come on our runs. It's not like you SOLD your cruiser and bought jeep. This wasn't planned.

Let's go hit the bunny trails SOON.
I'm with Justin, you can wheel with us anytime and still be a proud member of RLC. I don't care what you wheel, as long as you keep coming out and being a part of the group. I don't care what anybody says, Jay is a cool dude!

I'm with Justin, you can wheel with us anytime and still be a proud member of RLC. I don't care what you wheel, as long as you keep coming out and being a part of the group. I don't care what anybody says, Jay is a cool dude!

Thanks. I guess I can still be a legal member since I still have a 4wd Toyota. I'm ready to get it baselined and head out. It doesn't need much, but I still find it necessary to sort everything out on any new to me purchase.

"Save a Toyota, Beat a Jeep!" Congrats on the new purchase!

I know. When looking at spare parts, I can't believe how cheap they are. I feel like I need to buy 2-3 so it feels right and I probably should.

dangit son, if you're gonna get a jeep do it right and get a JKU Rubi :D. Although I do dig the lwb. At least you can get back out on the trails. Jeep, Toyota, or whatever else, you're always welcomed to come wheeling. Just don't go gettin' all stereotypical jeep guy on us. And please no sticker that says "it's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand".

Yeah, cause I really don't understand why anyone would! :flipoff2:

Y'all are safe on the attitude.

Waldo- the JKU is nice, but I can't stomach a $40k wheeler. If I could afford that, I would have just restored an 80.

There is no way in hell I would have one of those stickers. That's in the same category as the "____ recovery vehicle. ". Not happening.

Next time I see you I will give you an RLC sticker to put on it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom