Who biddin' on dis'? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Auction has a few more days and it's up to $2300. I hope it's going to a 'Mudder or a Cruiserhead. Still brings a little tear to my eye, sniff sniff. ;( image-1459810972.jpg image-3976542254.jpg image-3919175279.jpg

image-1459810972.jpg

image-3976542254.jpg

image-3919175279.jpg

image-798375687.jpg

If any body else on here is bidding on it....
I need it worse than you do!! :flipoff2:

Really though, lets make a deal.

Anybody know anything about the other one that's at $1050?

I need some lockers.

Guess the ARB was too fubared to salvage? That whole deal just sucks... Bama, you can part that out and make up for the cost...

$2300 is steep. Buy back was less than that, but not much less. It still ran and drove, albeit kind of crawdad'd into the shop!

ARB was very FUBAR. Mounts were bent with the frame horns and of course you see the damage to the DS. He didn't want to mess with it and we didn't have a stock unit to try and put back on it anyway. That Slee A/C dryer really helped it keep it's shape!

I had planned to jump in on it a day or so before the auction end date, but it is already way more than what I felt I wanted to bid. I might have tried to salvage the ARB, but I was really after the 150K mile 1FZ. Moot point now.

Last edited:
The ARB was tweaked pretty badly. You could make it work as with anything metal, but I would find a used one for $500 and roll.

Damn man sorry to hear, it'd be cool if someone on here got it to keep it around...there's a bunch of older 80s on CL for sale now. Are you planning on getting another anytime soon?

What else is left on it? Lift, shocks, etc...

OME 2.5 Slee castor correction
OME steering damper
(4) 34x10.50x16 LTB's low mileage
SS brake lines (I think)
MT sway bar spacers F/R
150K mile highly-maintained/PM'd 1FZ-FE
Factory-locked axles w/ recent front axle
service.

All the above add-ons and PM's are less than two yrs old with few miles on them. Jay spared no expense. SUCKS---this rig was DONE, save for some seat covers and maybe 4:88's down the road.

There is still some $$ to be made at that price or swap everything over to a non-locked and/or high mileage rig and come out on top.

Justin was accurate on the list. I only put 10k on it during the 2 years I had it. Front end axle doesn't have 2500 on it since the service which included new wheel bearings and trunion bearings. Only thing I regretted was using the Marlin seals. They suck on FT rigs. Other than gears, I was done with it.

When I get off my butt, I am going to take some pics of the IPOR bumper and MT sliders that I am selling. Razorbackcruiser has dibs on the sliders if he wants them. I am willing to make a deal with someone that will pick up and I don't have to mount them to a pallet to ship.

He kept the sliders (I think).

Nevermind, just saw post #14

I may be interested in the bumper

I think the frame taper is too different to work. You could cut them up and do it, but these things are probably in too good of shape to do that. The way they are designed to fit the 80 is really nice. They spent a lot of time getting those things dialed in.

I posted a 94 in the Craig's list ad section for $2800 that appears to have lockers

Jay didn't mention it, and I apologize if he's already promised or sold it to someone, but there is a 5th 34" SS LTB on an OEM rim that would be a nice addition to the set that is on the truck should someone here win the auction. To my knowledge it is as-new and has never been on the ground.

Wish I would have just offered Jay buyback plus some xtra $. :crybaby:

We all thought what they wanted for the buy back was ridiculous. It is almost to what it would have cost me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom