Whipsaw attendees please reply (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I talked to Jim yesturday, he said he is going to finish fixing his truck on sat morning, then head out and catch up to you guys later, but I wouldn't wait up for him.

DOnt' wait for me Derrik, and BTW, Deny wants a copy of the canopener video ready for pick up on cruiser days. I forgot to phone you about it.

Jim

jfc said:
BTW, Deny wants a copy of the canopener video ready for pick up on cruiser days. I forgot to phone you about it.

Dude, I already emailed Derek about it, I just wanted some gentle pushing by you in a more face to face conversation then on here. And you make it sound like I will kick him in his junk if he doesn't make me a copy, fawker :flipoff2: Obviously you take more time picking the characters to the right then typing words like please you lazy bum! So Derek, sorry bout my brother, he is a pure poet, but could you please make me a copy of the wheeling video you made last year. Thanks

edit- sorry bout the hijack guys, blame Jim!

I'll be stopping at Wells Lake unless the bug are too nasty

Enigma said:
Aside from Mr. Granite Grinder and the little grinders...is anyone else bringing kids? Im bringing my 'lil one..gotta get her away from the Jeep crowd we been hangng with lately ;p

Jeff

Jake ( 6 year old little cruiser fella...first REAL offroad trip) and I will be coming up with Steve and Teraya.

Layne

Hi Layne,
It will be great to see ya and Jake, couldn't convice the rest of the family to come? Or better this way :)
Phil

For those club members that could not make it this year, here is the 1st pic from the club run!

Petra and I made a day trip in her HJ61, and met up with everyone over the course of the afternoon, either at Lodestone Lk, or on their way there. From the short time we had visiting, sounded like everyone had fun, and the trail was challenging in a few spots (other then the hill).

Post up your pics when you get back folks!

gb
Lodestone Lk.jpg