Whipsaw attendees please reply (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya, I'm torn, having never been in the "regular" way. I would like to come in the long way, however if there are some heading out that way, or that is the area accessed for the weekend explores/play, then that may well suffice...

Thanks for the info...

I thought Bill was out sailing for a bit?

gb

Greg, if you want I am willing to wait until say 10 or 11 from out your way and you can head up with me (to Lodestone), or try Traci for later in the afternoon. The entire trail can be done backwards or like you said, all areas can be reached by day trip.

Craig

I've been out of town for the last couple of weeks.....Can't go to Whipsaw this year..... As far as I can remember, the Whipsaw campsite last year was the second clearing along the Whipsaw FSR from the entrance. Hope you guys have a blast.
Anybody out there know where I can get 15" BFG 33x10.5 AT tires for less than $200. each?
~Bill

Scalp said:
Anybody out there know where I can get 15" BFG 33x10.5 AT tires for less than $200. each?
~Bill

If your looking for used Gar might have a set, I'm not sure if they were 10.5's

:cheers:
Jim

Scalp said:
~Bill

Costco???

gb

Since Craig will be at Lodestone on Friday, I will leave Friday after work (around 5pm from downtown). I will go thru Princeton to Coalmont and in "the back way", directly to Lodestone. I will be tired and crabby, so watch out.

Anyone who wants to convoy with me, let me know and we can swap cel numbers (off this list).

I have a crew of 3 or 4 trucks coming with me, I would prefer to go the "long" way and spend a night at Wells, and head to Lodestone on Sunday. I really enjoy doing this trail, and would like to see the whole thing (again). I will be up on Saturday morning, probably around 9AM at the trailhead. If Wells is too busy, we will carry on to Lodestone, Craig if no one is going to meet you at Lodestone on Saturday, we could change our plans. I would really prefer to do the whole trail though.

Derek

P.S. If anyone wants to convoy with me, please email me or phone me (my # is on the club list)

After 3.5 weeks of being on the road, looks like the family is up for another wheelin' trip. We are heading up on Friday (time TBD). We will be coming in through Coalmont, camping at Lodestone. Shane, Sue and Alexsis are coming from Kelowna as well on Friday, so keep an eye out for a grey HJ60, probably lost. :confused:

I think its going to be a busy weekend up there as a few friends(Karnage4x4 club) are heading up aswell. Anyone have a 35" mud king? I need one before we go

Dan

ooh oh!! GG is going to go Coalmont to Lodestone?

ppst, Phil...bring extra tie downs, compass, GPS and fuel!! ;)

We can meet up. Want me to lead (hehe) or sweep (hehehe).

crawlin cruiser said:
I think its going to be a busy weekend up there as a few friends(Karnage4x4 club) are heading up aswell. Anyone have a 35" mud king? I need one before we go

Dan

I have a set of 4, there was a guy on BC4x4 that had a set of 3 for spares.

Hey Derek,
Nice to see you have internet again, so are you bringing your momma to Wipsaw? :D
Just jokin with you there, son! I know we all wish we had moms that were cool and liked to wheel as well. Dude, you should convince her to get a 61 though!
Cheers,
Deny

mass confusion

Im still trying to coerce the wife and some friends to come to whipsaw. My tentative plan is to leave this neck of the woods ummm..late saturday morning, meet up with them in Chilliwack and be at that neck of the woods saturday afternoon sometime. I like the idea of base camping out of Lodestone and if all things go as planned...keep an eye out for a dusty Taco and :censor: a blue YJ following my dust trail ;)

tjflex said:
Greg, if you want I am willing to wait until say 10 or 11 from out your way and you can head up with me (to Lodestone), or try Traci for later in the afternoon. The entire trail can be done backwards or like you said, all areas can be reached by day trip.Craig

Hi Craig...

Thanks for your reply. Not sure what route or what time just now. To many chores, heading to the USA to pick up some wheels tomorrow, so it will be a last minute thing for me. If I can hook up I will let you know, otherwise do what you need to do to get up there safe and awake!

Thanks...

gb

Phil

I forgot about the springs. That was fun, let's do it again. So that's good, Traci, Phil (plus) and I will try to hold down the fort at Lodestone. Anyone going to Wells the first night, make sure you have enough bug spray.
Craig

Deny said:
Hey Derek,
Nice to see you have internet again, so are you bringing your momma to Wipsaw? :D
Just jokin with you there, son! I know we all wish we had moms that were cool and liked to wheel as well. Dude, you should convince her to get a 61 though!
Cheers,
Deny

Yeah, the scarry thing is that my MOM will show me how to "GET R DONE".

Ha, I'm sure she will be in every mud hole. You better not wimp out and try a few mudholes as well!

SawWhip

Blue Bandit said:
ooh oh!! GG is going to go Coalmont to Lodestone?

ppst, Phil...bring extra tie downs, compass, GPS and fuel!! ;)

We can meet up. Want me to lead (hehe) or sweep (hehehe).

Sure, you laugh now, I'll be expecting you to come to our rescue :eek:
Then rescue Shane. I guess I could send my trusty Cutterdog out to find the way, as long as someone is cooking weenies at Lodestone. Of course, I'd be hard pressed to keep up with him.
We are trying to leave the house around noon, so all you guys leaving at 5:00 should have no problem catching up to us.
GG

So I am guessing that EVERYONE (excpet for me) is going to Lodestone then? If so I will see you guys on Sunday..