which brand boat is recommended (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle

Forum Lifer
Threads
which brand boat has the best quality

i have been looking at boats .have found a larson a four winns and a sea ray

in the 21 ft size the sea ray is the cheapest becuase it is 3 years old

four winns is 1 year old haven't found a larson just looked at new ones.

sea ray is really 20-21 ft. the others a bit shorter any recommendations .

can you get a 20 year loan from a boat dealer on a used boat??

here are the links to what i have been looking at kinda leaning towards the sea Ray .mostly because of size and price.

2010 Sea Ray 205 Sport | Sea Ray Boats and Yachts

Four Winns - H190 : Overview

Larson Boats | 2010 Sport Boats and Sport Cruisers | Senza 206

I have a 1989 Glastron (Larson) it has been a great boat. I still get lots of compliments on it.The boat is a 195. My choice would be the Larson it can handle very rough water and will give years of service if stored correctly. Mike

They all look like pretty nice choices. I guess you just have to pick your poison depending on your needs. My uncle has a Larson I don't know much more (model engine etc.) but he loves it. I have a Seaswirl and love it and my bro has a Mariah and its been an awesome boat. I guess I'm not really being much help for you but happy boat hunting anyway ;p

four winns are crap, sea ray and larson are decent boats if that's your style. Figure out where you're boating and what do you want to do and pick a boat around that.

i posted this question last year .i did not buy a boat yet .i am looking at older mastercraft or malibu ski boats now .

we decided that will will go back to skiing again . the kids are starting to show interets in the water sports again ,now that they are getting older . i have water skied for years its about time i taught the kids. thanks guys .

Buy one that's still in business and has good dealer support in your location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom