Wheres CDan?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why not just work with your local toyota parts people, most will work with you on pricing especially as you do more business with them. They get parts within a day or two if not in stock.
My local dealership acts like they are doing me a favor, what with walking in with the part numbers on a list for them and paying cash in advance, full retail. Now that the area has turned into a homeless camp obstacle course I haven't been back in years. Too bad, it was very close

Last edited:
CDan was a lizard person who transformed into @RFB
yup but imagine if you followed my channel and new verbatim they were going to a pandemic 5 moths prior. then of course blacklisted and taken down. never mentioned a lizard person so try to stay current "mask on"

Toyota of Dallas wouldn't give me the lower pricing we have enjoyed for years. I just ordered parts from a dealer in San Antonio (North Park Toyota) that would. Shipping even by normal UPS is quick.

So disappointing. Really liked dealing with them otherwise. Their whole Web Sales department and TRD parts, ARB, etc. etc. seems to have gone away.

North Park has awful customer service when you do have a problem with a part you buy from them. I used them for years and when I got a part that was damage, they told me to go pound sand despite that I spent thousands in parts over the years prior to that experience. Ended up getting the same exact part cheaper even with shipping from partsouq so I never went back to them after that.

FYI on McGeorge Toyota.

I know the owner, although I haven't seen him in years. He's a 100% car guy, and has a SCCA solo resume to prove so. I've never talked to him about pricing, but I suspect he's looking out for the little guy. He's a super cool guy. I buy all my online parts from him, and bought my LX from him.

FYI on McGeorge Toyota.

I know the owner, although I haven't seen him in years. He's a 100% car guy, and has a SCCA solo resume to prove so. I've never talked to him about pricing, but I suspect he's looking out for the little guy. He's a super cool guy. I buy all my online parts from him, and bought my LX from him.

McGeorge has been my 'go to' source (stateside) for quite sometime now. So far...they haven't let me down. Happy with their pricing and service.

FYI on McGeorge Toyota.

Great info. Its nice to see businesses like this thrive. McGeorge is my goto when its small qty's (i.e. not logical to use Partsouq).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom