Where to get glass... (1 Viewer)

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers

Well, someone decided that the driver side, rear door window looked better on the concrete then in my truck last night.:mad: They didn't steal anything, but the factory tinted glass is toast. Does anybody know where you can get that piece of glass other than a junk yard?

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers

The only problem is my insurance company will not pay for factory glass if the vehicle is over 2 yrs old. However, I told them they can replace the one window with factory glass or replace all of my tinted windows for aftermarket non-tint... apparently they aren't stupid and have ordered the glass from Toyota. Now I just need to wait until it gets here...

LR_RESQ,
Quick on your feet with that come back.
Way to hold you ground with the ins cmpy.
Mental note to self - If ever one factory tinted window gets broken.
Mine still all have the VIN:)

C6H12O6

SILVER Star

If my rear window goes "missing" in the middle of the night, I'm coming after you.

Sorry to hear about that. I wish I would catch one of these bastards in the act. Once. Just once.

steve

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers

fzj80kidpen said:
LR_RESQ,
Quick on your feet with that come back.
Way to hold you ground with the ins cmpy.
Mental note to self - If ever one factory tinted window gets broken.
Mine still all have the VIN:)

Thanks, but I sort of cheated. I'm an insurance agent. I have found what to say and not to say. Should be fixed today and, just because I felt bad for her, I ordered her J springs yesterday.;)

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers

C6H12O6 said:
If my rear window goes "missing" in the middle of the night, I'm coming after you.

Sorry to hear about that. I wish I would catch one of these bastards in the act. Once. Just once.

steve
Oh, I wouldn't do that... I would replace it with the non-tinted @&@&@&@&!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom