Where to get an overhead console (pic inside) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One question .. and not sure the answer ( lack of info here ) .. does anyone recive any new stuff by mail cargo, overseas ?

It's just I'm under the impresion that maybe all need to pay taxed for 'em overthere ..

Im not 100% sure but there should not be any taxes involved as long as they are not being shipped into the country for resale.
I think the concern would be when you shipping quite a few at a time.
I guess one could explain they are a group buy thing, but how the perceive it is really what matters.

Tapage, I know is a preliminary price but just wondering ¿if the $275 includes shipping? If not how much more for "group shipping.

Those things look sweet.....

i'm out, 275 is a bit much for me right now

Tapage, I know is a preliminary price but just wondering ¿if the $275 includes shipping?

Yess .. that include standard shipping to your door in CA ( that I use in my quote for get a overall idea ).

275 is fine with me. I am still in for a tan one. Along with the cb mount. I can deal with the other later. :bounce:

Talking with the people that made it, they can offer in grey and brown. I will be buy one and get in my hands .. when I get it we'll see who wanna be the first owener with the first shipment.

Sweeeet. I'm still in for a grey one shipping to Atlanta. Thanks for tracking this down...

It's always something . . .

Damn it!!:crybaby: I REALLY like it and it would give me great place to put in the ham radio. However, it looks like it wouldn’t clear the interior roll cage.:frown: Do you happen to know its measurements front to back?

How can we pay you Tapage?

I would like a grey one. Can you mail to Canadian Addys?

(moving to Victoria, BC in 5 weeks)

I already ordered the first one just to make a test and know how it goes .. it's a grey one for one mud member that offer be the first one to try it.

Ditto. When the first buyer receives shipment, I'd love to see any user manual info posted. Like, mounting, wiring (speakers, CB, monitor), accessories, etc. Thanks!

Last edited:
Today I recive the first console in Grey ... send a pic for the first " Voluntier Tester " of the console and now we gonna proceed with the shipping to US ..

If all goes good count me in for brown. Thanks Tapage

Interested in hearing your feedback Clint. Keep us informed

Updates? Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom