Where to get an overhead console (pic inside) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overhead console

Howdy Dirtgypsy

Your last post I see on MUD is in May and you were going to post pictures of your new overhead console installation. Have your been able to install it and post photos yet? Are you happy with the fit, finish and install procedures? Would you recommend it to someone else? Is it worth the price and trouble to install? I am very interested in the idea and am wondering how it turned out for you.

Thanks, Brian

Howdy Dirtgypsy

Your last post I see on MUD is in May and you were going to post pictures of your new overhead console installation. Have your been able to install it and post photos yet? Are you happy with the fit, finish and install procedures? Would you recommend it to someone else? Is it worth the price and trouble to install? I am very interested in the idea and am wondering how it turned out for you.

Thanks, Brian

Look here, https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/223243-consola-de-tech4x4-aqui.html
He started a new thread and didn't update here.

Are these still available Tapage? And is the price still the same?

I can get more .. but it's not easy due to the problems around Venezuela and the currency laws around there ..

Gray one please

Tapage,

Those looke great. If it's not too much trouble put me in for a gray one.... and how do I pay you?

Steve

Those Maglight mounts are the tits! What perplexes me is how it seems to mout flush to the headliner despite the fact that our headliners have those rods that suspend it and clip with the plastic nipples into the panel above the windows. Seems to defy the known laws of physics. Mouth agape...

Tits, nipples and mouth agape in one post...can I give myself a 3 defcorn?

Tapage, can you arrange a group buy?

Tapage,

Those looke great. If it's not too much trouble put me in for a gray one.... and how do I pay you?

Steve

Hello Steve .. my wife have an account in Ocean Bank in Miami, so a transfer should be an option.

Tapage, can you arrange a group buy?

Yes .. I thought it all depends on how much the USD drop or raise on this days ..

Resurrecting this thread from the dead.

Hey Tapage, would you be able to get one of those overhead consoles for a fellow up in Canada?

Guys, from what I remember due to the exchange rate and resources for the company to make them they were not really available.
That was 7 years ago, hopefully things have changed!

Hey Tapage, would you be able to get one of those overhead consoles for a fellow up in Canada?

Holly resurrection batman .. !

I don't think I would be able at this point .. but lucky you there are several Venezuelan companies now radicated in US ( Miami area ) that might be able to help ..

Cruiserheads and Roco 4x4 to name 2 ..

Holly resurrection batman .. !

I don't think I would be able at this point .. but lucky you there are several Venezuelan companies now radicated in US ( Miami area ) that might be able to help ..

Cruiserheads and Roco 4x4 to name 2 ..

Just checked Cruiserheads and they don't offer one for the 60/62.
Nothing found on Roco 4X4 either.

Just checked Cruiserheads and they don't offer one for the 60/62.
Nothing found on Roco 4X4 either.

they wouldn't offer it on the web that's for sure .. but contact 'em and they probably can help you with that ..

Just picked one up from an 88ish suburban for the 40 roll cage. Its long and can be cut but if kept stock youd have 2 large cubbies and 6 interior lights. The cubbies have sliding doors and look to be big enough for a cb.

D

Just picked one up from an 88ish suburban for the 40 roll cage. Its long and can be cut but if kept stock youd have 2 large cubbies and 6 interior lights. The cubbies have sliding doors and look to be big enough for a cb.

D
Can you post a pic please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom