Where to buy ... WIRE, FLOOR, NO.3 Genuine Toyota (8216360330) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Folks,

Looking to buy WIRE, FLOOR, NO.3 Genuine Toyota (8216360330) Discontinued

I have tried amayama.com who let me ordered it but then came back saying production stopped & the same with partsouq

I am very very desperate to get one because mine to damaged I also don't mine a good used one....

Thank for the help

Purchased on eBay be got a refund they don't have it :( I need a replacement badly

lol....I never had that happen to me with ebay. Shame on them for listing without actual inventory as they claimed to have.

You should try Dave Stedman from Japan4x4. It is a small, low cost part but I am sure he will help you out still. He has gotten me stuff that was "NLA".

lol....I never had that happen to me with ebay. Shame on them for listing without actual inventory as they claimed to have.

You should try Dave Stedman from Japan4x4. It is a small, low cost part but I am sure he will help you out still. He has gotten me stuff that was "NLA".
I know they pulled the listing too.. Production has stopped for this product :(

It’s a goner. Correlate your part with a newer iteration that matches or comes close to your specifications and buy it an see.

Or find a used one.
I will try to find a never model and see if I can find it :) Good point @Onur Thanks

Found this one that could be a replacement it's also maybe functional for 1HZ but damm
Just to try

WIRE, FLOOR, NO.3​

Genuine Toyota (8216360212)​

This one might work... I guess it's for HZJ79R

WIRE, FLOOR, NO.2​

Genuine Toyota (8216260176)​

Hi guys, sorry to bring up an older thread. Just wondering, what is the purpose of this wire? I accidentally snipped this in my LH door sill panel while tidying up some old aux wiring. Any clues what this guy actually powers? 2000 HZJ78R.
Cheers

Hi guys, sorry to bring up an older thread. Just wondering, what is the purpose of this wire? I accidentally snipped this in my LH door sill panel while tidying up some old aux wiring. Any clues what this guy actually powers? 2000 HZJ78R.
Cheers
Are referring to the Wire floor #2 or #3 or the wire floor "main"

Hi mate,
Referring to exact part in thread - 82163-60330, WIRE FLOOR NO 3, that’s the one I have chopped in half :)
Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 4.00.18 PM.png

Hi mate, yep that’s the one. The thing is I can’t work out what it actually does. Everything works and operates as it should - perhaps it was for a factory option in a different wheelbase ?
I think it's for the electric window & door lock, door sensor (if open) but don't count my word on it I am not 100% certain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom