Where my okies at? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know who the dude is that makes the spare tire swing out in Oklahoma is? I met a mudder at the OK State Fire School and he told me that's where he got his, it was a weld together kit.

Anyone know who the dude is that makes the spare tire swing out in Oklahoma is? I met a mudder at the OK State Fire School and he told me that's where he got his, it was a weld together kit.

Hey @OK4Runner, it's Garrett @ @SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr . Send him a private message on here and he'll get back to you.

@OK4Runner I would love to know more about this swing out? I'm assuming you are talking about a 4Runner based on your username but if this is something for a 100 I'd love to know more about it.

@OK4Runner I would love to know more about this swing out? I'm assuming you are talking about a 4Runner based on your username but if this is something for a 100 I'd love to know more about it.

It'd for an 80, he made a weld in kit that allows you to keep the stock 80 bumper and have swingouts, pretty sweet, and sharp guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom