Where my okies at? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DirtDawg

"It'd be alot cooler if you did"
Threads
I'm tired of the inactivity in our oklahoma forum, so anyone still live here??

Yessir, I'm in Stillwater. Wish more folks from Oklahoma participated.
Awesome! Im currently in Stillwater too. If we can get more members to sound off maybe we can have a meet up soon or something.

I knew we were bound to get some titty-town folks to show up :hillbilly:

I'm in Tulsa. Current rig is a built 1991 Range Rover Classic. Past rig was an '83 FJ60. Been on the hunt for an FZJ80 for a while now. Can't wait to get back in to a Cruiser!

I rarely have time to look a this part of MUD.

Green Country Cruisers is alive and well but we communicate on this:

groups.yahoo.com

Search for "greencountrycruisers" all one word and no quotes.

Request to join the forum and our moderator will grant access.

We are having our 2016 Membership drive. Dues are $20 for voting and $15 for non voting.
One raffle ticket per membership - extra tickets $1 each.
Prize ARB 37 Qt Fridge Freeze.
Drawing held April 30 near Tahlequah.

Details on the Yahoo forum or PM me.

I am in the Tulsa area.

Thanks, Okie_dave. Sent a request to join the group on Yahoo.

I just tried to send a request... Yahoo is messing up, so I'll try again later.

In OKC, black 1997 FJ 80, no lockers, but I love it. Havent been on here in ages. Hoping to restore the interior, and about to replace O2 sensors. 211k and still running great

Fairly new member, lifetime T-Town res. I'll try to watch this area more. I'd love to get out and stretch my legs in some dirt, but I'm a novice so wheeling with some vets would do me good.

Looking at tackling the Oklahoma Adventure Trail this year. haven't decided if I'm going to break it up or just take a whole week off and muddle through it all.

Fairly new member, lifetime T-Town res. I'll try to watch this area more. I'd love to get out and stretch my legs in some dirt, but I'm a novice so wheeling with some vets would do me good.

Looking at tackling the Oklahoma Adventure Trail this year. haven't decided if I'm going to break it up or just take a whole week off and muddle through it all.

When are we going?

I'm thinking spring time, don't have it locked down quite yet. I'm open to anyone joining me on a few legs. My goals for 2017 are to do stuff I normally wouldn't, so that includes inviting strangers on an adventure :)

I'm researching camp sites and where I wanna stay and re-up on food and all that. I'll start a thread when I have more figured out.

Lol, I don't want to limit myself but that's not really an avenue I need to explore this year ;)

I'm thinking spring time, don't have it locked down quite yet. I'm open to anyone joining me on a few legs. My goals for 2017 are to do stuff I normally wouldn't, so that includes inviting strangers on an adventure :)

I'm researching camp sites and where I wanna stay and re-up on food and all that. I'll start a thread when I have more figured out.

Let me know, I'm interested in backroad, ghost town travel. I wouldn't want to do an Oklahoma run in the heat of the summer though, I try to get into mountain air then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom