When is the annual CVT group buy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just trying to get some feelers out to see when the annual CVT tent group buy takes place? I've heard it's an actual "thing" but can't find anything on it

I will eventually be purchasing one, and knowing who does the group buy/when and maybe a thread would be a big help.

If this is in the wrong spot let me know!

Just trying to get some feelers out to see when the annual CVT tent group buy takes place? I've heard it's an actual "thing" but can't find anything on it

I will eventually be purchasing one, and knowing who does the group buy/when and maybe a thread would be a big help.

If this is in the wrong spot let me know!
I too would like to purchase a roof top tent and I'm very excited to hear about these group Buy events! I hope one will be coming up SOON!!!

I bought a CVT tent a couple of years ago during a group buy. I believe it was in the month of March.
I love the tent. Bobby was awesome to deal with.

When I contacted them a couple months back asking about the Mud group buy they told me it would be sometime in the fall.

At the moment I can't say what brand ;) , but you will not be disappointed September 1st here on MUD.

It was moved to the group buy section in classifieds just now. I was unaware there was a group buy section so I posted here and several other sections of mud which was the wrong thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom