Wheelin schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I am getting ready to set the 2017 schedule, anyone have any suggestions, Do you like a particular property or want to try another one out, Let me know,

Crazy 8's , Deadfall and F&F.

Ive never been to Crazy 8s but have heard great things. Would love to check it out. And F&F is always a good time.

Crazy 8's rocks!! You 'd love it! There's this obstacle called "The Wall" that's pretty crazy!! Worth the price of admission.

I like to go to Gremlins Graveyard its a good property for the smaller rigs. Also would like to go back to the new property the NEA has I think its called brook ridge

Wrench, polishTom, do you remember Fayhey's? think that would be worth doing a club run?

Ya, where wrench tried to destroy that jeep with his cruiser. Classic Chris moment-WOW

IH8JEEPS :D

Ya that's the place

Harris Mountain

So we have a place to fix our rigs.

Are any of you guys considering a trip out to Moab for CM2017 in May? We have a small group of 4, possibly more heading out.

I've been debating.... what's the details? Driving? Itinerary? Thanks. Scott

I've been debating.... what's the details? Driving? Itinerary? Thanks. Scott
As of today I am planning on leaving Jersey Friday, April 28th in the morning. I am making the assumption that the rest of our group intends to caravan out, but that can fall apart quickly. They are towing their respective rigs (40/60/4Runner), I am driving the Lexus.
Arrive in Moab Sunday, April 30th in time for dinner.
We have a condo rented for the week (Sunday-Sunday), but I am leaving for Salt Lake City on Saturday morning, picking up my wife, and continuing on our road trip for another 2 weeks.

I floated the idea of a single truck, sharing the fuel, lodging and driving a couple of years ago. I brought it up again and Jim's thinking towing his 40 out there. I'm not really interested in that adventure so I might have a seat open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom