Wheel Spacers

Thank you LX_TREME. On a previous thread there is a pic of a pretty amazing street cruiser. Rookie that I am I am going to try to attach the pic. Any leads on where you can get these flares in the U.S.? Also, venture a guess on the wheel/tire setup?
Flares.jpg

Augie

Slee off road also stock special 5x150 bolt pattern wheel spacer. Cost around $140-150 per pair if I remember correctly. The product are not listed in their webpage but they do have it.
Theirs came correct with M114X1.50 stud and nuts to complete the job.

hoser

SILVER Star

kahuna said:
Thank you LX_TREME. On a previous thread there is a pic of a pretty amazing street cruiser. Rookie that I am I am going to try to attach the pic. Any leads on where you can get these flares in the U.S.? Also, venture a guess on the wheel/tire setup?
I would expect those flares to be about $1500 plus shipping. Here's another set made by Zeal, I believe.
LC-05-002-09-424-033.jpg

hickok

I guess what I'm asking.....does anyone in the US Import, manufactuer or know where these flares are available?

hoser said:
I would expect those flares to be about $1500 plus shipping. Here's another set made by Zeal, I believe.
$1500 just for kit not to mention will cost you another $1200 to ship fiberglass to U.S mostly japs company dealing or use with Pelican Express shipping Co to ship to U.S or other countries.
P.S: Those kit will come in huge boxes :grinpimp:

hickok

LX_TREME said:
$1500 just for kit not to mention will cost you another $1200 to ship fiberglass to U.S mostly japs company dealing or use with Pelican Express shipping Co to ship to U.S or other countries.
P.S: Those kit will come in huge boxes :grinpimp:

Ouch! That's a chunk of change!

Since we build surfboards, I can use the epoxy or poly to build a set. One of the guys we share a shop with builds some cool funiture and molds, maybe I should proto some flares out and see....there could be a market?

Top Bottom