Wheel Spacer Stud Length (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I have read that a few of you have had to replace your wheel studs with longer ones when using 1-2" wheel spacers. It seems like some have had to and some haven't. I'm considering getting 2" spacers.

What type of spacers did you use and did you need to replace the studs?

Outstanding!

You can see the area of concern very well in those pics. I'll just get those ones instead of the other ebay ones I wasn't sure about.

My wheels use cylindrical nuts. Can I use the lug nuts provided to secure the spacer to the axle? Can't tell if those holes are tapered, I would assume those nuts would work fine.

Thanks man.

I ordered mine from Marlin, and they came with longer studs and the nuts....

Outstanding!

You can see the area of concern very well in those pics. I'll just get those ones instead of the other ebay ones I wasn't sure about.

My wheels use cylindrical nuts. Can I use the lug nuts provided to secure the spacer to the axle? Can't tell if those holes are tapered, I would assume those nuts would work fine.

Thanks man.

Yes and I used blue thread locker and torqued to 100 ft lbs.

Yes and I used blue thread locker and torqued to 100 ft lbs.

Got 4 of them for my FJ-40, installed only the rears because the short front lugs (until I replace them with longers) but torqued to 80 ft lbs. , I was afraid to go to 100 lbs !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom