Wheel Hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Hi all .. I have a question. I wan to replace a hub in my TLC ( long story, bad wheel bearing and needle bearings mixed with my hub :eek: ) but I having some litlle problems finding the stock AISIN ( gold ) hub .. but I have an option ( some ) with AISIN red hub ..

Someone, I'm not sure when said to me about the resistance between red and gold hubs ... gold more toughes and that the reazon to use it in Land Cruiser heavy duty axles .. and red lite with hi lux and 8" light duty axles ..

That's is true .. ?

Not that I've seen. They are identical except for the color. Unless you get a different spline ifs hub :)

try this part number at yota

43530-60042

thats a hub assy free wheel. total assembly. gold in colour. they are all gold on cruisers, ??? I think so.

Better stick with the gold unless you know for sure.

David, it's a common swap to use disc brakes from a solid axle Toyota mini-truck (HiLux) on the older drum brake LandCruisers. In fact I did that swap on the '67 FJ45LV that I'm working on. The hub free wheel assembly looks the same to me other than the color.

Agree with Wes. I have them side by side here and they are identical apart from the paint.

BTW the dial and cover assembly without the body is available as well. In the US ask for a 79-85 minitruck application, they only sell whole cruiser lockouts.

Dave

The cover pn is 43509-60051

just the dial and cover

hub assy with bearings.......43530-60042

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom