Whats in your Garage? Let's see some pics. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

posted them 4 ya. buy a star and you can do it too

2008043.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

DSC07224.jpg
2008043.jpg
DSC01751.jpg
DSC07224.jpg

Yah, I must have copied them wrong from phoobucket. They usually post on the moto forum I am on. You have to use the insert image on this forum I guess. :doh:

Keep forgetting to update.

Last spring I picked up this 1969 CB350, shopped for one for a looong time, found it in Grand Rapids on eBay.

L3dbQ.jpg

In the fall I bought this '78 CT90 from a friend. It's pretty minty. It's for the daughters to tool around out at camp.

2011-11-19_13-13-50_208.jpg

2011-11-19_12-33-45_562.jpg

What are you going to do with the 350? Let it sit in the corner until the carbs need cleaning?

What are you going to do with the 350? Let it sit in the corner until the carbs need cleaning?

WTF?

I rode it to work nearly every day all summer and will again as soon as the snow melts, including the twice monthly 140 mile commute to do surgery at a small satellite hospital. My FJ40 is getting lonely since I got the 350; I took my XT225 to camp and I'm turning it into a dedicated dirt bike.

Just realized I never posted the CT70 either. 1970, $150, have had it for two years. Also a camp daughter bike, but the tiny wheels and narrow handlebar make it kind of dangerous for them on rough trails, it really gets thrown around. I need another CT90 for them.

haleyct70.jpg

haleyct70.jpg

WTF?

I rode it to work nearly every day all summer and will again as soon as the snow melts, including the twice monthly 140 mile commute to do surgery at a small satellite hospital. My FJ40 is getting lonely since I got the 350; I took my XT225 to camp and I'm turning it into a dedicated dirt bike.

Don't get your panties in a wad. I wouldn't think a 350 would have engough juice for a commuter. At least for me. How fast will it run?

Don't get your panties in a wad. I wouldn't think a 350 would have engough juice for a commuter. At least for me. How fast will it run?

Faster than I am comfortable with. I've been up to 75mph and the bike had plenty more to go. I'm not interested in going faster than that on a 43 year old bike.

My commute is at 30mph, usually loafing along in third gear at 2800 rpm.

This bike is very light weight and redlines at 10,500. Above 7,500rpm it pulls so hard it makes it hard to hang onto the handlebars, especially with the flat seat.

Faster than I am comfortable with. I've been up to 75mph and the bike had plenty more to go. I'm not interested in going faster than that on a 43 year old bike.

My commute is at 30mph, usually loafing along in third gear at 2800 rpm.

This bike is very light weight and redlines at 10,500. Above 7,500rpm it pulls so hard it makes it hard to hang onto the handlebars, especially with the flat seat.

Cool. How much does it weigh?

That hanging on to the handlebars feeling is different. After riding my yz426, my hands hurt from the white knuckling. The power/weight ratio on that bike is crazy.

You didn't happen to just pick up a drum front wheel for for the cb350 did you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom