What valve stems are these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone seen these before? I like that they sit flush on the rim so I’d like to keep them but, I’m having a hard time searching for the correct adapter

C4465959-81BE-47A1-85FD-6FAF9308AC6F.jpeg

92258A84-C1FF-4AF5-82AD-01766AE0448B.jpeg

Been a long time since I have seen those kind of valve stems.

I saw them often when I worked at Discount Tire over 20 years ago and they always seemed to leak with the owner asking us to remove all of them and replace them with the normal ones. Another reason for that is they couldn't find the adapter when they needed to air up the tires. lol....

Well I ordered the stem and it was to large for the flush valve plugs I have... didn’t see any size option on Amazon so I ordered a whole new set of the gorilla ones to replace my plugs. Now I’m worried though if the valve stem plug hole is even the same size...

I would assume yes since that's a standard size hole for every wheel.

But I know what happens when I assume.

Well I ordered the stem and it was to large for the flush valve plugs I have... didn’t see any size option on Amazon so I ordered a whole new set of the gorilla ones to replace my plugs. Now I’m worried though if the valve stem plug hole is even the same size...
My guess is it is going to be within .445"-.461" or 11.5mm. That seems to be the standard size for all rim valve holes in the US for passenger and light truck class wheels (SUV, car, trucks, etc).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom