What to do with the member raffle prizes? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Hold another raffle! With the unfortunate demise of the 2020 club meet and raffle we have some great prizes sitting idly by. So we are going to hold a virtual raffle for now, and also use some of the prizes for other raffles at club functions once we get back out from under our rocks. For instance, the Christmas Tree Run is still on.

Here is how it works. Next Tuesday, 11/3, election day, at 8pm Eastern, I will use a random number generator to pick from the club member roster. As of now that means members have a 1 in 84 chance of winning. Communication to winners will be through email and they have 24 hours to claim their prize before we go to the next name.

But what if my email is bad, or how do I know if my membership is still active? Great question. The club newsletter will go out 11/1 to all registered email addresses for active members. I will also post here when that email is sent (so use the "watch" function). If you didn't get it, check your spam first, then let me know so we can figure out if I have the wrong email or your membership is expired.

1603719043282.png

Last edited:
Well how 'bout that, 2 of the winners have not replied to the email, but congrats to @BMThiker for scoring a $100 gift certificate.

So, redrawing:

I need to renew I think. I have not heard much from you guys in a bit. I joined around this time or later last year.

Congrats to @dukmon for a Reefmonkey prize pack. All prizes went in the mail today.

Regarding the numbers:
...I will use a random number generator to pick from the club member roster. ...

@Whiskerz I will have to verify but think you are still active. Newsletters have still gone out monthly, so if you aren’t getting them there is a problem.

As usual, my raffle luck is non-existant

Yeah I have gotten maybe 1 or 2 emails

As usual, my raffle luck is non-existant
Next chance is the road cleanup. Just showing up will enter you for the Yeti.
Yeah I have gotten maybe 1 or 2 emails
Your membership is good into next month. Check for the 11/1 email (including spam) and PM me if you never got it.

I have 3 since July and no October or November . My email is still the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom