What runs the LJ-78 tach? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I eventually swapped a tacho out of a HZJ 75 cluster into the LJ78 cluster and the tacho worked immediately in my HDJ 75 ... the LJ 78 tacho never worked at all

I eventually swapped a tacho out of a HZJ 75 cluster into the LJ78 cluster and the tacho worked immediately in my HDJ 75 ... the LJ 78 tacho never worked at all
I'm not sure I follow... You took an HZJ75 tach and put it in an LJ78 but it did NOT work? I'd love to find a replacement for the either the LJ78 or KJZ78 tach. I have not found an obvious replacement part yet.

I'm not sure I follow... You took an HZJ75 tach and put it in an LJ78 but it did NOT work? I'd love to find a replacement for the either the LJ78 or KJZ78 tach. I have not found an obvious replacement part yet.
I unscrewed a tacho out of a HZJ 75 cluster and then screwed it into a LJ78 cluster after removing the LJ 78 tacho first - I then plugged that LJ 78 cluster (with the HZJ 75 tacho swapped in) and fitted it to my HDJ 75 ... and the tacho worked immediately.

Aren't the hzj75 and LJ78 tach units a different shape? Or maybe they changed the tach shape on the KZJ78 (and 71).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom