What kind of rig can I get for $6.5k? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'll sell you mind for 2500. put the money you save towards an engine swap cuz mine is about done and you'll need it if you want to drive cross country

Two questions...

1) Why a 60 (or 62)?
B) Do you have to have a smog check?
III) And how tough is your smog check?

OK, that is 3 questions. But, a properly de-smogged 2F is a thing of beauty and joy to own, while trying to comply with the smog laws can be a nightmare.

Mine's already got the 350/700R4/NP208 combo in it. Just need a few fairly small things, and 4 big things, to be road ready.

Wish I would have known the value of 60's in NY when I sold my last one to folks in Brooklyn! They come up pretty regularly in NM and most are 100% rust free and in pretty good shape. I picked up my current 60 a few years ago for $1400 and the only thing it had to have was a windshield. Below is a link to one currently on Craigslist...don't know the truck but its BLUE! You should also look at Denver...lots of them up there and they run the gamut from clapped out to grandma rigs. Compared to 240's the cruiser is a dream, but you'll still be on the scenic route, cross country on 2 lanes is a much more pleasant experience anyways! good luck.
1985 Toyota Landcruiser

I got mine in that range. Put an ad on the classifieds here, you will find one. Send me a message and I will fill you in on the exact prices, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom