What is this input below my antenna? Non nav stock head unit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
25321004-49C6-4FCF-B7DF-ABBF15BBC340.jpeg

Hi y’all- moron here. Installed a new headunit into my non nav gx470 and it went great! Except I can’t hear anything. I’m thinking my factory amp is possibly not turning on, so I’m going to pull it all back apart and see what I missed. Anyone know what the plug is for in the picture? This is my original radio and the cable that came out of there is currently not plugged into anything. I know the bigger one just above it is my antenna. Thanks in advance!

Also make sure that the antenna amplifier is hooked up. It is typically a blue wire on the aftermarket harness and you may have to splice it into the oem harness.

Also make sure that the antenna amplifier is hooked up. It is typically a blue wire on the aftermarket harness and you may have to splice it into the oem harness.
This was my thought too after doing some research. Started to pull it apart to check the aftermarket harness connection and decided to check the main harness bolt (I read another thread that said to make sure it was really tight). Snugged that up and it started working! Thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom