What is this bracket and what am I missing here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess the bolt is missing from this bracket, looks like the PO used a zip tie to hold it and some cables on. Can someone tell me what it is and what I am missing.
thanks,
Scott

image1.jpeg

image0 (1).jpeg

I guess the bolt is missing from this bracket, looks like the PO used a zip tie to hold it and some cables on. Can someone tell me what it is and what I am missing.
thanks,
Scott

View attachment 2970535

View attachment 2970537
It looks like you may have a body lift or at the very least a suspension lift. Can the bracket be pushed over far enough to reach if you do place a new bolt in it?

The bolt you're missing is 91651-B0822. It's a hex bolt with lock and flat washer. The bracket is for the ABS circuit harness.
1649014201519.png

Installed, it looks like this:

FL ABS bracket.jpg

Also, it'd be a good idea to let us know what year and model you have. There are differences between the several versions. If you put that in your signature line, you won't forget and no one will have to ask again.

Also, it'd be a good idea to let us know what year and model you have. There are differences between the several versions. If you put that in your signature line, you won't forget and no one will have to ask again.
Except for you.......

We still don't know which one you're working on....... ;);):rofl::rofl:

Thanks guys, appreciate the pic and part number (!!!), I have updated my signature.
Cheers,
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom