What is the difference between an 04, 06, 07 GX 470? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the difference between an '04, '06, and an '07 Lexus GX 470?

The reason I am asking is that I am looking to buy one very soon and have found an 04, an 06, and an 07. The 04 and 06 have the same km and differ by about 2000 in price. The 07 has fewer km (about 15k less) than the 04 and 06 but is about 6000 more. I have driven the 06, but the 07 and 04 are out of town and I haven't had the chance to test drive them yet.

Thank you in advance

Thanks!

Thanks! that is exactly what i was looking for! I am in Edmonton, Alberta and am willing to get one from the states, for the right price.

No problem. You can not go wrong with any year, they are great trucks! My wife drives an 03 GX470 (UZJ120L). She loves it.

ended up buying an 05

Well, we ended up buying an 05 ultra premium:hillbilly: with 100 000 km on it. we are picking it up from the dealer on tuesday or wenesday this week. They are just fixing a few things for us before we get it (new windshield, and repairing some stains on the seats). My question is what are some repairs that i should start saving for now? i.e what are some typical things that "go" on these vehicles?
I did purchase an extended warranty for 3 years or 80 000 km.

I am very excited to get back to owning a top quality vehicle. :cheers:

Well, we ended up buying an 05 ultra premium:hillbilly: with 100 000 km on it. we are picking it up from the dealer on tuesday or wenesday this week. They are just fixing a few things for us before we get it (new windshield, and repairing some stains on the seats). My question is what are some repairs that i should start saving for now? i.e what are some typical things that "go" on these vehicles?
I did purchase an extended warranty for 3 years or 80 000 km.

I am very excited to get back to owning a top quality vehicle. :cheers:

Some folks have had issues with the air bags in the rear suspension, but other than that, these trucks are solid. Just get in and drive.

Jwp

You will find out everything here !

Thanks for the link. Has anyone done a SAS on one of these yet? Presumably it wouldn't be that different than an fj cruiser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom