what is my cruiser worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im thinking about selling my cruiser and i was wondering what it is worth:
74 fj40 w/ 2f engine, front dics brakes, headers, custom exhust, 4 point harness, 87 celica seats, aux lights (front and rear), 6 point roll cage (rolled once), 4 inch suspention lift, 31" "big O" ATs, push botton ignigtion, passanger door wont open, minor boddy damage on front fenders, non-working radio, diamond platting in place of rear fenders, back door hinge rusted, custom diamond plated dash, 76 hard top, 31 thousand miles on rebuilt engine (no papers), 4 speed tranny.

thanks, also if anybody is interested in it send me an e-mail gary.bouchard@western.edu. i would rather sell it to somebody who will take care of her then some random person, i just need the money.

without seeing it just from your description I'd peg it it somewhere between 2000 and 3500 depending on how bad the body and interior are and how well it drives. Being from co. helps as long as it doesnt have too much rust.

I'm with axlechassis ($2000-3500), You could try advertising it in the New England area, you may get more for it as most cruisers out there are exetremely rusted people are sometimes willing to pay more for something with a little less rust(think up to $5000). :G

Everybody in wisconsin with a half rusted p.o.s. seems to think that they're worth $4,000. ................Shoot for the stars!!!!!!!!!!!! :G

Post a pic so we get a better idea. They definitely go for a premium in the northeast. I've personally seen one cruiser get bought for $5k in one area of the country only to get flipped for 3x that amount in the northeast about 4 mos later. :eek: :dunno:

Northeast or change your location to MI and sell it for $40k as best cruiser even seen. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (that was intended to be a joke).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom