What is it?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks, new to this forum and pretty excited to gain knowledge.

Was looking to buy something like a Bosski for general maint on the land and realized i has this. So why waste $$ on a new one when the old one should move what i need.
Question is?? What the heck model is it???
Looking to pull it around 75% of the time with a 850 ATV, not on any big hills since i think it might be heavier than the ATV?

The tires aren't too good so thought on what they are??? Split rims??

Jim

1589300714824.png

oh my! An off-roader chariot!! Finally!
and Welcome!

It looks to be an M10 ammo trailer.

Larry in El Paso

Does look like an M10, Awesome, thanks, that helps a ton!

Any ideas on tires?? Should I stay with similar or go with more of an ATV type tire?
Not sure that is even possible for those rims. Might even be hard to find similar tires!!

You might be able to download the manual for it from the internet. I'm guessing those are a cargo truck size tires. A quick google said TM 9-333 but I didn't get a download link. This is WWII vintage iron.

Larry in El Paso

Weird, everything BUT the TM 9-333 is available, must have secret technology! Maybe bullet proof tires??

Last edited:
well, IMHO if you think to pull this with a belt driven ATV you better keep a spare belt
handy. I think it’s a bit heavy if you load it up.

Yup, I am sure you are correct. I am really trying not to buy a 2K Bosski to work around the land. I have 3 trucks that will drag around the M10 for firewood and such I guess. And the M10 will haul a lot of what ever although a small box. What is another good choice instead of the Bosski??? I don't need the dump and the corkscrew is so slow.

I have a Bosski (ABI branded) and love it. The more I use it, the more I love it.

I live on a very sloped lot (walk in the front door/driveway at ground level...walk out the basement door at ground level) so everything is a huge pain in the ass to get up or down (tools, chairs and tables, you name it) and at 63, it ain't getting any easier....plus the backyard is all grass, almost 3/4's of an acre. I plan to get 30 yrds . or so of top soil, spread it, fix a bunch of spots over the septic lines where they've settled...the list goes on and on.
honda and trailer 1.jpg

Titan-
That's exactly what i was looking at. Would also add the dog racks or extended uppers.
Plan to use it to clean up around 400 acres or fallen trees, cut firewood and misc.
I do think that's the best one around and the balloon dual tires will be nice to bounce around and float over the rough spots.

Plus i do like the black over the red/green

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom