what do you think?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey, so in doing a lil TLC to the 40. started fixing floppy fenders an bouncy battery led to redoing the front bar . to much ? i was thinking about roll over bigger is better right?
0917092232.jpg

looks good - If you do roll over :eek:, that should help out minimizing some damage.

I like it too... are you going to add some kind of bar connecting to the front bumper for triangulation strength? Just thinking in a rollover it might just fold over in the direction of the roll...

yes have to tie in the winch

x3! I like it as well! Kind of different, but yet it goes well with the 40!

its kinda neat to see that big bar over the hood when driving?

added some supports . i am happy with the way they look
0919091107.jpg
0919091107a.jpg
0919091107b.jpg

Howdy! Now that looks pretty solid! Hopefully, you will never have to find out how durable is it.

P/S Can you do a cut-n-turn on a D 60 front axle? John

Howdy!

P/S Can you do a cut-n-turn on a D 60 front axle? John
why yes i belive i could , did mine:hillbilly::wrench:.. might be a good idea to have the truck to get the camber right?

why yes i belive i could , did mine:hillbilly::wrench:.. might be a good idea to have the truck to get the camber right?
I met a guy with a project rig with a 454 in it, and D 60's under it. Front drive line angles are really bad, so a C & T are in his future, although I don't think he understands it, yet. He will eventually. It is a running, street legal rig, so he could drive it right to you. We'll see how long it takes for him to become a believer. First he has some cooling issues to deal with. John

Looking Great Shawn! I like the bar above the bumper that ties in the winch mount. :cool:

It looks great! It follows the curve of the existing bodywork well. You have done a really nice job. I wish you lived near me so that I could use your tube bender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom