What did you do to your truck today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, that thing looks perfect. I've said it before, but love the color, love the stance and love the lift/tire combo. Perfect!

Labs rear bumper hitch finally compete. Just needs painting.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Not too much done today. Got the grill and one head light surround put in. Anyone ever put in their own snorkel?
20160719_201548.jpg

@bluehawk That thing has got to be ready to roll, or at least d@mn close to it. Looks awesome inside and out.

Not as exciting as fabricating something or building something, but I picked up a new to me 100 series from a fellow Mudder (@Cruiserhead05) in Virginia last weekend.

Here is the for sale thread, nice truck, and runs like a dream compared to my 80 (I must be getting old).

Will bring it along to a meet sometime (I travel most weeks so making a meet is tough).

--Sean

Heading to the driveline shop tomorrow to get front drive shaft made from two different ones. My old DS on the top and one from Nik. Thanks again for the DS buddy.
20161023_172628.jpg

Finally got get back from Rocky Top Customz. Custom high clearance bumper with dual swings and built in rear skid plate, 2.5 OME lift complete with rods and control arms/bushings, heavy springs and all that. Cut and capped Rockers with Low Profile Rock Sliders. She's sitting about 4" up with the springs and no added weight.

Next up:
Front bumper with winch plate
Winch
Rhino rack for the roof
Full skid plates up front

New slotted rotors / EBC pads
Radiator
Fan Clutch

All LED Lights
CB Antenna Install

Shew, long way to go :)

fj80_Lifted.jpg

Looking good Travis, I'm ready to start wheeling. How about you?????

Absolutely. I'm going to try to make Caryville next week. But I'm around all week so hit me up if you wanna get out. I'd like to lay my eyes on that 60 you've been working on.

Had a few set backs. The oil feed line to the turbo developed a crack and leaking oil every where. Still need to get my front drive shaft made. Maybe it will be ready in about two weeks. Keep an eye out on the "Trail Ride Thread " for upcoming rides

@travisimo I need some details on the rear bumper. Got any more pictures? Cost if you don't mind sharing? Would they be interested in doing another one? I dig it in case you can't tell :)

@travisimo I need some details on the rear bumper. Got any more pictures? Cost if you don't mind sharing? Would they be interested in doing another one? I dig it in case you can't tell :)
Hey man sorry for the late reply. Jason at RockyTop Customz built it for me. Weld on, super high clearance, the tire swing has a hi lift mount behind it built in and the Jd can holder has the optional cooler rack mount if you wanted to add more to the left side. He designed and built it all custom. He cut the rear center brace off my frame and rebuilt it to get it as small of a footprint as possible. Invoiced at $2000. Ymmv

I'll get more pics up of it maybe Sunday evening.

Had a few set backs. The oil feed line to the turbo developed a crack and leaking oil every where. Still need to get my front drive shaft made. Maybe it will be ready in about two weeks. Keep an eye out on the "Trail Ride Thread " for upcoming rides
Are you going to make it to Windrock next weekend 11-13th for the STLCA meeting? I'll have my 62 there

Are you going to make it to Windrock next weekend 11-13th for the STLCA meeting? I'll have my 62 there

Don't think that I'm gonna be able to make it. Gotta work Friday and Saturday. Still trying to source an oil feed line for my turbo and still need to get the front drive shaft made. Its always something. Sorry, I would love to make it up to the meeting.

Got the lights and winch wired up this week. The parking brake wouldn't budge, found out the cable was seized so got a new one coming in tomorrow at Rusty Wallace. I checked with South ATL Toyota, where I've ordered most of my parts and by the time I pay shipping, RW Toyota was the same price. Also got my ARB compressor all hooked up. I've got to change out my UCA soon and hoping to put an air locker in the front to avoid any front diff issues in my 98.

Been working in the front bumper
IMG_20170207_161924_292.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom