What Decals to put on Fj62?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I just bought a fj62. It’s in the colour 8B4 (looks like dark blue metallic/gun metal colour).

Deciding what body decals I should put on it… I’m currently unsure of what colours will match with the car so looking for second opinions

I attached a few pics of the styles I’m looking at, any opinions of what decal will look neat with the gun metal colour 60series?! Photos of your rigs would be great too. Cheers

4A15F3B7-23D1-4134-A5F7-7E5B162A5FE3.jpeg

18CD705C-1AF3-4969-844F-D46D93DFC312.jpeg

9AAAED6C-4998-4541-8CF3-FF4DB968499B.jpeg

Hey guys,

I just bought a fj62. It’s in the colour 8B4 (looks like dark blue metallic/gun metal colour).

Deciding what body decals I should put on it… I’m currently unsure of what colours will match with the car so looking for second opinions

I attached a few pics of the styles I’m looking at, any opinions of what decal will look neat with the gun metal colour 60series?! Photos of your rigs would be great too. Cheers

View attachment 3250698

View attachment 3250699

View attachment 3250700

We are growing in numbers every day ......... :D

i would start under the hood to get warmed up and inspired too Mate ,...

here are ALL the 3FE decals i offer /////

1676666914995.png

I'm digging the first and last pic. Those white wheels really set that off nice. Good luck choosing.....I've been considering this for a few years.

A big “No fear” informs the ladies in your area that you are prime mating material. A giant “Fox” sticker on the back window lets the world know you once read a motorcross magazine. Some generic Asian characters on the door lets the tuner world know that you are in rhe loop.

A big “No fear” informs the ladies in your area that you are prime mating material. A giant “Fox” sticker on the back window lets the world know you once read a motorcross magazine. Some generic Asian characters on the door lets the tuner world know that you are in rhe loop.
If in the Midwest I suggest a #SaltLife sticker to confuse people. Takes on a whole new meaning on a 60series.

That's one of the best colors for a 62. All of the decals look OK, with the blue possibly my favorite. Would need a better look at it. In any case, my preference would be no decals and the stock chrome wheels.

of all the samples, the blue looks the best n in that layout. the other layouts don't flow as well to my nonartistic eye.
if it were my 60, i'd rock that layout in various shades of gray on the gunmetal. but then again, paint pallet n pattern is a totally personal preference.
looking forward to seeing what you end up with.

My wife wanted decals on her 62. Same gray color as yours. I really like the grey ones above, haven't seen those before. There are quite a few options. Ordered ours from the place in AUS. Fairly fast shipping and relatively inexpensive.

IMG_2396.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom