What camping trailer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Off Grid Expedition 2.0 is what I went with…it can go anywhere my 200 can go and tows really well. Incredibly solid and well built with no wood.

View attachment 3054146
Did you upgrade the suspension and how does it handle on the highway? I like the AC prep for the zero Ac unit and optional furnace.

DSC04173.jpg

We took a hard look at the offgrid trailers but decided on the boreas XT. No import fees, better suspension, better hitch coupler, and the rear galley / kitchen has a better layout.

View attachment 3054232

We took a hard look at the offgrid trailers but decided on the boreas XT. No import fees, better suspension, better hitch coupler, and the rear galley / kitchen has a better layout.
I’ll check it out. Nice setup

Did you upgrade the suspension and how does it handle on the highway? I like the AC prep for the zero Ac unit and optional furnace.

The only suspension offered when I purchased was the Timbren 3500. It has been great off road…zero complaints. More clearance than my 200. On highway, I forget that I am towing even at speeds at 70-80. I did a 1600 mile trip from AZ, through Death Valley back to Bay Area and put it to the test. Absolutely no regrets with the Expo. Being in Northern CA, and close to the coast, I opted for no AC…but went with the Propex heater. I did upgrade the Maxx Fan and it did a great job in Death Valley and AZ keeping the trailer cool at night in May when temps were high 90’s to low 100’s.

How much does it weigh and what is the tongue weight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom