West Palm Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know if JW Corbett is open to 4x4's? Possibly moving down to jupiter and would like to find someplace close to spend a few hours.....

We use to bow hunt there, but it was only walk in during hunting season.

Water. Lots of water? Nope.

image-3159545923.jpg

Hey I got a 40 and I live here in palm beach gardens, if you know of any land cruiser clubs around here let me know! I love to get together with other cruiser owners to look at the builds, trade parts or drink a few cold ones!

I think we're a little light in the south florida area ;)

Most of us are in the central florida area. But don't let me stop you from looking!!!

I'm in Palm City but also work one day a week at Gander Mountain at Palm Beach Gardens, would be great to meet other cruiser heads in the area.

I am in Boynton Beach.. Lets set something up for the first weekend of April.. Let me know..Its time to come together SFL people!!

I bought a LC a few weeks ago. I'm in Miami. Immediately took my LC out to Big Cypress and did some light wheeling. Its nothing crazy, but it was a good time, some mud, a few rocks, etc. Its very beautiful out there and you can camp/hunt at the same time.

Wish there were more places to ride here. There's Corbett, but I hear its wet. There's also lazy springs out in Naples, but its more of a dedicated park. I like something a little more integrated. COuld also check out Hard rock in Ocala. Youtube it, looks pretty great.

Its been....well decades....but Corbitt was always a great area for air boating and full tracks but scarce opportunity for 4x4 trucks. I fully sunk an FJ40 in there in 1980. Only a depth finder could have prevented it....

My land cruiser is out of service right now :(... Getting a new 3/4 tub put in and it will take months until it can be on the road again. I would still be up for a meet. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Let's get enough people and make it happen!

...via IH8MUD app

Hey all. I am in Loxahatchee if anyone wants to meet up. 1997 Land Cruiser.

Funny, I have a white FZJ80 and used to live in Loxahatchee, D road. Maybe it was the putrid well water the caused and affliction for white Land Cruisers :)

finally moved in and get settled down Jupiter Farms. if anyone is meeting up at Dubois let me know....,we are still learning the area....

I'm in Miami. Let me know of any meetups, i'm in.

Any one would like to mee. Hit me up. West Palm Beach Area.

I have one last set of EGR delete and Pipe delete plates available for sale.

upload_2014-7-14_14-1-40.jpeg

Recently installed headers from CXRacing. Highly recommend the headers. Only $500 for headers and downpipe.

689107-285a7df2d04247938d8a71228a35f2dc.jpg
689109-74ae2273534ad598192906a8ccab2c09.jpg
689105-e89b6bf4128ccb6a506945c92444b926.jpg

Brando

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom