We're Overstocked on FJ40 Quarter Panels! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

35inchoverdrive

Forge Specialties
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Iron Pig is overstocked on Heritage Sheet Metal replacement quarter panels. These pieces include the hardtop rail with nutserts.
We have 3 styles available.

E-74 liftgate models
75-78 ambulance door models
79+ ambulance door models

$159.95 each + shipping

Pictured below is one of our 75-78 models:
DSCF4082.jpg
DSCF4083.jpg

Last edited:
When Iron Pig took over the Heritage Sheet Metal line, we had several of the parts reworked for better fitment and ease of installation. We still have some of the old 79+ quarter panels left over. These panels are different from the ones we currently sell in that they do not have the holes and nutserts in the hardtop rail, and they lack the stepped section in the back that is needed for proper fitment of ambulance doors. With some trimming, these panels could be used as patch panels for any year 40. Because of the fitment involved, we're blowing these out at-

$89.95 each + shipping

That's for the entire quarter panel!

Pictured below are quarter panel with the a detailed shot of the un-stepped rear section:
DSCF4084.jpg
DSCF4085.jpg

Last edited:
questions

do the early fit the twin door 40? I didn't understand lift gate style. does it have the plate for the door lower hinges to screw into?

do the early fit the twin door 40? I didn't understand lift gate style. does it have the plate for the door lower hinges to screw into?
Our E-74 quarter panels do not have the holes or plate for mounting the hinges for the two lower doors. You would have to use your old hinges for mock up, and then drill and make your own mounting provisions. They look similar to our 75-78 ones, but the lip is different where the rear doors are.

Quarter Panel Dimensions

I'm working on an '78 FJ40 that came in pieces. The previous owner had a tub fabricated but didn't have any of the bottom cuts made i.e. wheel wells, rear corners.

Wondering if anyone has the dimensions/drawing that shows all the correct dimensions.

do you still have some of these??? e-74 preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom