Went with the Pro-line bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think that's what I am going to do remove the rear hitch for some reason my truck was missing the front factory recovery points so I am gonna put the rear ones in the front

Here's a better angle
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1412451005.560553.jpg

My truck came with proline front and rear bumpers and sliders. I was not impressed with the build quality at all. The welds looked like bird poop and the rear bumper flexed into the body. The sliders,didn't mount to the frame, the bolted to the body...which seems pointless to me. Granted these are all older proline, their quality may have improved since my stuff was produced.

I have replaced with an ARB front, Slee rear and OPOR sliders.

My sliders are bolted on to the frame as for the welds and overall quality of the product I will put to the test And will be updating with likes and dislike i in counter on the way as for what I can't complain about with pro-line is costumer service ...

My sliders are bolted on to the frame as for the welds and overall quality of the product I will put to the test And will be updating with likes and dislike i in counter on the way as for what I can't complain about with pro-line is costumer service ...

any updates on the field tests of these bumpers? anything to say about them either way?

I realize it's a matter of taste, but I haven't seen a front bumper yet which looks better than Slee's Short Bus. That's the bumper I'm still lusting after. No cash for such a purchase in my build...

That's a cool roof rack. I'm not a fan of the bumpers... a little to "busy" for my tastes, but it's different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom