Welcome to Veterans' Highway! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the highway @Ksevi0311, Thanks for your service. Not many 70 series around.

Larry in El Paso

Welcome Kyle and thanks for your service. Don't see many 70's in this part of the world. Have fun with it and let us know what you do to it.

Mud member for over a year and just found this thread. Awesome to further connect with people on mud

Name is Zach and I've been in the Navy for nearly 6 years. Active duty Helicopter pilot out in Jacksonville at the moment. Deployed in 2017 with the George H W Bush CSG in support of OIR. Lots of horn of Africa work and too many transits through the Bab Al Mendeb off of Yemen.

Bought my 100 series as a second/camping vehicle in December of 17. 3.5k for 169k mile crusier. Exterior and interior easily 3/10 but mechanically 7 or 8/10 but I dont care about the looks as I was going to put it in harm's way and just needed it to perform. Love the cruiser and love Mud and the community. Thanks y'all

10779497536_IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_20190222_175617290_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Zach, welcome to the highway. Thanks for your continuing service. Lots of good mud in that area of the country.

Larry in EL Paso

Hello Cola and good to see another rotorhead on the forum. Thanks for your service and welcome.

I figured that I would finally drop a line in here. My name is Wade and I am getting ready to retire this winter after 20 years in the Marine Corps. I will be in North Carolina until the end of the year and I figure out what I want to do when I grow up and where the family is going to settle (Looking like Georgia). I currently have 3 cruisers and will probably condense down to one over the next couple of months as I dump money into the build of my newest acquisition of a very well cared for 2006 LX470. Thank you all for your service and if you ever need something or just an ear, reach out because you're not alone in this World.

Great to have you. That is outstanding to have served until retirement. Best wishes on the changes you are making. Oorah!!

Welcome cornhusker. Great you made it to retirement so enjoy your family and your Toyotas

Belated welcome Cornhusker. Congrats to making it to your retirement. Thanks for your service. Unfortunately the cruiser addiction has no cure.

Larry in El Paso

I'm Jim Madigan and i'm a Vietnam vet,US Navy.Was there in 72, 73 , 74.I have trouble with skin cancers from Agent Orange.Hopefully coming near the end of a restoration on a 1973 FJ40. Mud has been the main source of many of the parts i needed for the truck.I beleive in the collector car hobby, not the commercialization of it.Hopefully we can all help each other with our car sickness.

IMG_0548.JPG

Welcome to the highway Jim. Thanks for your service. Nice looking 40 you posted.

Larry in El Paso

I'm Jim Madigan and i'm a Vietnam vet,US Navy.Was there in 72, 73 , 74.I have trouble with skin cancers from Agent Orange.Hopefully coming near the end of a restoration on a 1973 FJ40. Mud has been the main source of many of the parts i needed for the truck.I beleive in the collector car hobby, not the commercialization of it.Hopefully we can all help each other with our car sickness.

View attachment 1978941

Welcome Jim!! Thank you for your service!!

Gorgeous 40 - I love the color!!

Welcome Jim. Sorry about the skin cancers brother. I got Type II diabetes from Agent Orange in I Corps...Keeping is under control with diet and exercise, No meds. Love your 40, nice color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom