Welcome to the 200 Series Forums: Start Here and Read First (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dealer serviced life of vehicle. No accidents. 2 owners. I had comprehensive mechanical check. Replaced fluid in AHC. Tinting front passenger windows with ceramic tint, rest of vehicle has dealer/manufacturer privacy glass, replaced wheels and tires with method r18 and 275/65/18 Falken Wildpeak AT4W tires, no rubbing. Currently looking for reasonably priced seat covers. This is my slow build retirement overlander. No rock crawling. Light off-roading and camping is the life for me. I will have to do this on a budget. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
Your use case is similar to ours and we hope to ride this baby into retirement and beyond. Sounds like you have a handle on the maintenance and basic things. At this point I’d get out and get to camping, you’ll fill up a list of wants quick.

I don’t think the factory privacy glass will keep the heat out like your ceramic tint will, if your sleeping in the vehicle or live in a hot area this is something to find out more about.

We get a lot of utility out of our drawer system, if I was starting over I’d be looking hard at those along with a LRA tank. The LRA is a game changer.

Idk what your seat cover budget is but the Equipt covers would likely be the only set you’d ever need to buy. It’s easy to forget the utility these provide, especially in the fit department. I literally never realize I’m sitting on seat covers, they just fit that well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom