Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
A chat section to welcome new and potential members :)

Club active roster http://bslca.com/pages/members.php
Active Roster 2012.jpg

Last edited:
This week I heard from Josh and Troy who are both joining the club, some of us met Josh at the last meeting as he was thinking of joining us and Troy told me this week he'll be joining. Hopefully we'll get to meet up with him soon. Both have been active in the club house here and I'm glad they have decided to join us.

Welcome guys :flipoff2: glad to have you. :)

Josh Broussard (BikerTrash) 84 4-Runner
Troy Lanclos (40 Fj Crusier) Looking for his FJ40

Welcome Josh and Troy...can't wait 2 check out the FJ. Was thinking u were already members with all the posts and participation and all.

Nice to have you.
:beer:

Thanks alot guys, I just hope I can bring somethign to the club.

You already have with your 4-Runner. Don't get me wrong I'd like every cruiser we can round up in the club but I'd like to get some of the other Toy 4x4 truck and 4-Runner owners involved. Where are the FJ guys :confused: to many :princess: 's driving them around here. :frown:

Now that you mention it, like every FJ cruiser I have seen has been driven by a :princess:. I wouldnt mind one with a SAS but I think I will wait for a convertable model;)

Cole Haddock is joining us. Welcome Cole :cheers: and its good to see you posting here in the club house. We have a good group of folks here. I look forward to seeing you soon; maybe the LA4X4 meeting on April 3rd or better yet if you can make the family crawfish boil this weekend Sunday the 25th please do so it'll be a good time.

Larry Landry

Cole Haddock is joining us. Welcome Cole :cheers: and its good to see you posting here in the club house. We have a good group of folks here. I look forward to seeing you soon; maybe the LA4X4 meeting on April 3rd or better yet if you can make the family crawfish boil this weekend Sunday the 25th please do so it'll be a good time.

Larry Landry

Hey. Im thinkin about stoppin by at the crawfish boil, but it all depends on if the cruiser is in a good mood. We are puttin on our 3rd set of brake lines in 3 weeks on it saturday. Everything else seems to be 100% up on the jackstands though, so we'll see. And the LA4x4 meeting is right in the middle of my spring break, but coursey blvd is just a few minutes from me so i should def make the other meetings. im also lookin forward to the expo...maybe i could get some new tires for the 40 and maybe even the 100 lifted by then :beer:

Hey. Im thinkin about stoppin by at the crawfish boil, but it all depends on if the cruiser is in a good mood. We are puttin on our 3rd set of brake lines in 3 weeks on it saturday. Everything else seems to be 100% up on the jackstands though, so we'll see. And the LA4x4 meeting is right in the middle of my spring break, but coursey blvd is just a few minutes from me so i should def make the other meetings. im also lookin forward to the expo...maybe i could get some new tires for the 40 and maybe even the 100 lifted by then :beer:

I hope the brake lines work out so you get to make it. Which ones you having trouble with flex lines or bent tubing? The Expo will be a great time. We have several works days to help with trail preparations for that event. When its time we can use all the help we can get. :)

I hope the brake lines work out so you get to make it. Which ones you having trouble with flex lines or bent tubing? The Expo will be a great time. We have several works days to help with trail preparations for that event. When its time we can use all the help we can get. :)

we have replaced the rubber lines with stanless steel braided lines. when we put them on, the bent tubing that runs along the axle was corroded and snapped off. then my dad stripped the new line installing it. so all we need to do to finish it is install the new lines, bleed the brakes, and isntall a new electric fan. everything else seems to be fine up on the jack stands. its louder than i remember it :cool:

I'd like to say Welcome :flipoff2: to Ryan Thomas (goes by Bam) glad to have you in here with us bud. Looking forward to seeing you out at the boil. :D

Just wanting to say Hi . I have a 86 Toyota extra cab not not exactly a FJ but still a fun Toyota.

Just wanting to say Hi . I have a 86 Toyota extra cab not not exactly a FJ but still a fun Toyota.

Are you by any chance Albert that I received an email from tonight. If so I replied to you. If you're not welcome and we'd love to get more folks with Tacoma's, PU's, 4-Runners or any other Toyota 4X4's involved with us. Maybe you can help break the mold and spread the word. I've had them all and they are all great vehicles. You've found the club house here on MUD which is a great place to see what we're up to and chat with our fellow club members. You can also visit our website in my signature below for more info. Your welcome to attend our meetings and events as we have a great group of guys. I look forward to talking with you more. :cheers:

I'll break you in with the official salute as you'll soon get welcomed from others, it goes like this "Welcome :flipoff2: "

Larry Landry

Last edited:
Yea, Larry that was me that sent the email last night.

Thanks guys for the welcome . I had a 71 FJ 40 that I got rid of about 10 years ago. The one unique thing about it was that I had replaced the turn signal indicators on the dash with a set from our International truck which had the words LEFT and RIGHT stamped inside the lamp covers on the dash. Just incase ya'll saw a cruiser with turn signals on the dash that was my old cruiser.
I'll try to post pictures of the project truck I'm working on. Later Albert

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom