Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sold it to a guy in Broussard , humm. It was a red cruiser with white top.

like the truck showed up

beforeswap021.jpg

After I got rid of the rusty bed and bobbed the new one

2wdparts001.jpg

Yea, Larry that was me that sent the email last night.

Thanks guys for the welcome . I had a 71 FJ 40 that I got rid of about 10 years ago. The one unique thing about it was that I had replaced the turn signal indicators on the dash with a set from our International truck which had the words LEFT and RIGHT stamped inside the lamp covers on the dash. Just incase ya'll saw a cruiser with turn signals on the dash that was my old cruiser.
I'll try to post pictures of the project truck I'm working on. Later Albert

doable i know i have your old cruiser i just checked my turn signal and they say left turn and right turn. so any time you want to take it for a spin just let me know:beer:

Last edited:
doable i know i have your old cruiser i just checked my turn signal and they say left turn and right turn. so any time you want to take it for a spin just let me know:beer:

Small world

:beer:

me

WOW, That is crazy that it is still in this area. I drove it back and forth to work on hwy 90 for half a year.Never got to trail ride it or anything.

Thanks:beer: that is a kind offer funklegit, but it's like an addiction if I drive one again I'll want one again:lol:

I must say it looked nothing like that when I had it. I got it with a 'C' channel front bumper and dull red paint.
It sat for six months in the back yard and I did not have the free time to work on it or drive it and from my brothers knew what happens when they sit for to long. So it had to go. Glad to know it's being used.

Good story, good folks like you Albert help guys get a hold of their dream rig rather than let it rust away in their driveway so no one else can enjoy it. Things have away of coming back around. :cheers:

Hey Doable, dont know if you rember me but you told be about this club a few months back on Marlin's board. Trucks looking good by the way.

hello everyone, My name is Ryan Poisso, I'm a good friend of Marty Cannon. He talked me into signing up on this website. I am in the process of trying to find an old Cruiser to fix up, and will need help when the time comes. I live in West Monroe, but work in Lafayette often. Would like to meet some of you when I come in town to talk about Cruisers.

hello everyone, My name is Ryan Poisso, I'm a good friend of Marty Cannon. He talked me into signing up on this website. I am in the process of trying to find an old Cruiser to fix up, and will need help when the time comes. I live in West Monroe, but work in Lafayette often. Would like to meet some of you when I come in town to talk about Cruisers.

Are you coming to our next meeting? I am sure we will all be able to help you find a cruiser to fix up. Glad to meet you.

Mike

Listen guys, if you wanna take on that project, I can help...for one thing, it was my rig long long time ago...secondly, I have found the paperwork when we moved a few years ago and have it at my office to get the title.

Mike

Welcome! Any of us would be glad to help anyway/anytime.

:beer:

He's actually thinking of getting that LC you sold in St. Gabriel as a project.

Cannon... you still suck :flipoff2:

:flipoff2: back at you Bx. I was actually waiting for you to make some wise cracks after Ryan introduced himself as my friend.

I didn't make any cracks.. b/c I didn't believe him.. I just thought you paid him to say that ;p

The :flipoff2: was b/c for the last 7 months we've been telling you to talk to that dude about the 1/2 doors on that truck and/or the whole truck for us (and I think Landry wanted something for the '67)...

Having said that.. I hope Ryan is able to bring it to life...even with the 1/2 doors

I like you...lol...but you still suck

Thanks guys, i appreciate the help. Marty and I discussed LC's a while back and I told him that I always wanted to find something to fix up and rebuild. I love doing stuff like that, and it will keep me out of the house so the wife can't find something for me to do inside, honey-do related. I'm not sure about the meeting, Marty just got me set up on the website today. We'll just have to see when it is and if I'm going to be in town at that time. From what I understand though, I'll definetly need help in locating parts for the St. Gabriel Crusier. But it sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom