Welcome from your MOD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
webpages.charter.net
Welcome to hard core corner of IH8MUD. I thought I would introduce myself for those who don't know me. Names in the Sig and I live up in WI. I've been wheelin' with Woody ever since I moved here. He knows I take things on my rigs a bit too far. I inquired about a hard core section, and offered to moderate if he created a section...so here I am.

Have fun with the "Hard Core Corner" of IH8MUD.

Oh and a teaser of what I'm building now:
image67.jpg

holy s*** you're almost done dude! :D

lookin GOOD!!

rueb,tell keith he has to come out with me the first weekend in oct.I'm sure woody will let ya tag-a-long with him.and we can do some wheelin again :D

Tony :banana:

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4666;start=msg35386#msg35386 date=1061946664]
rueb,tell keith he has to come out with me the first weekend in oct.I'm sure woody will let ya tag-a-long with him.and we can do some wheelin again :D

Tony :banana:
[/quote]

I can try and convince Keith, but let me know what event in Oct your reffering too. I haven't been keeping up since I have no ride. Don't worry we'll wheel again, for sure at Memorial 04.

Unfortunately, I'm now got 3 things planned for the first weekend in Oct, and still trying to figger out which one of those is really gonna happen....I know the MnToys are coming over and a bunch from around here are planning to be up as well, just not positive I'll be in that bunch...

Attica IN, Oct 18-19 tho...

[quote author=woody link=board=12;threadid=4666;start=msg35539#msg35539 date=1061985368]
Unfortunately, I'm now got 3 things planned for the first weekend in Oct, and still trying to figger out which one of those is really gonna happen....I know the MnToys are coming over and a bunch from around here are planning to be up as well, just not positive I'll be in that bunch...

Attica IN, Oct 18-19 tho...
[/quote] woody
???so you won't be leading the ride for the mntoyx4s? if not maybe you should reub :D that way it will be easier to talk kieth into it :) :)

Looks like makin you the mod was like puttin the mouse in charge of the cheese. hehehe.
Bitchin project dude!

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4666;start=msg37567#msg37567 date=1062619037]
woody
???so you won't be leading the ride for the mntoyx4s? if not maybe you should reub :D that way it will be easier to talk kieth into it :) :)
[/quote]

Yeah, but who's gonna let me drive their rig? I would bust about anything I am in, and I don't know McCaslin well. And Lastly, me going won't encourage Keith any more than me not going.

Reuben hasn't been online in years....not sure he ever finished the project....

Reuben hasn't been online in years....not sure he ever finished the project....

you always can ask and report here with some pics .. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom