Welcome from your MOD (1 Viewer)

Welcome to hard core corner of IH8MUD. I thought I would introduce myself for those who don't know me. Names in the Sig and I live up in WI. I've been wheelin' with Woody ever since I moved here. He knows I take things on my rigs a bit too far. I inquired about a hard core section, and offered to moderate if he created a section...so here I am.

Have fun with the "Hard Core Corner" of IH8MUD.

Oh and a teaser of what I'm building now:
image67.jpg

rueb,tell keith he has to come out with me the first weekend in oct.I'm sure woody will let ya tag-a-long with him.and we can do some wheelin again :D

Tony :banana:

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4666;start=msg35386#msg35386 date=1061946664]
rueb,tell keith he has to come out with me the first weekend in oct.I'm sure woody will let ya tag-a-long with him.and we can do some wheelin again :D

Tony :banana:
[/quote]

I can try and convince Keith, but let me know what event in Oct your reffering too. I haven't been keeping up since I have no ride. Don't worry we'll wheel again, for sure at Memorial 04.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Unfortunately, I'm now got 3 things planned for the first weekend in Oct, and still trying to figger out which one of those is really gonna happen....I know the MnToys are coming over and a bunch from around here are planning to be up as well, just not positive I'll be in that bunch...

Attica IN, Oct 18-19 tho...

[quote author=woody link=board=12;threadid=4666;start=msg35539#msg35539 date=1061985368]
Unfortunately, I'm now got 3 things planned for the first weekend in Oct, and still trying to figger out which one of those is really gonna happen....I know the MnToys are coming over and a bunch from around here are planning to be up as well, just not positive I'll be in that bunch...

Attica IN, Oct 18-19 tho...
[/quote] woody
???so you won't be leading the ride for the mntoyx4s? if not maybe you should reub :D that way it will be easier to talk kieth into it :) :)

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4666;start=msg37567#msg37567 date=1062619037]
woody
???so you won't be leading the ride for the mntoyx4s? if not maybe you should reub :D that way it will be easier to talk kieth into it :) :)
[/quote]

Yeah, but who's gonna let me drive their rig? I would bust about anything I am in, and I don't know McCaslin well. And Lastly, me going won't encourage Keith any more than me not going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom