We need a 2024 local meetup (Atlanta and surrounding area) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested in a spring or summer Pavement Pounder meetup? Maybe north end or somewhere central? I’m 3 years in with my 40 and only have met a few at local Worship car meet of the overcrowded C&O.

Interesting idea.
I am headed to RoundUp in a week. With it being close to 1000 miles each way, I will be adding a few stops (i.e., days) to drive so it will block out the weekends of the 9th/10th and 16th/17th. Looking further ahead... the Relic Run is 17-21April which is likely to be a consideration for many vintage Cruiser owners (40/50/60/early 70 series).

Interesting idea.
I am headed to RoundUp in a week. With it being close to 1000 miles each way, I will be adding a few stops (i.e., days) to drive so it will block out the weekends of the 9th/10th and 16th/17th. Looking further ahead... the Relic Run is 17-21April which is likely to be a consideration for many vintage Cruiser owners (40/50/60/early 70 series).
Where is relic this year?

We might swing by this local brewery for Ales & Overlands in a couple weeks. They do this a few times a year. Convenient spot to gather informally.

We might swing by this local brewery for Ales & Overlands in a couple weeks. They do this a few times a year. Convenient spot to gather informally.
I’ve done this a few times before, and really enjoyed the smaller turnout and the mix of different Olander. I’ll put it on my calendar and see if I can make this one.

IMG_7680.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom