Water based Waterproofing for Canvas - Dynaproofing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, messages sent and left. I phoned using Skype. I’ll try back in an hour or so.
Here is the company. Remote Travel Products - Product catalog
I’ve just received a GTurbo and all kinds of parts from Australia so shipping
isn’t the issue. I’ll post more as it happens.

Did you ever get a response? I’m about to purchase a Hannibal Impi hard shell tent.

thanks in advance.

I never did. I used Nikwax Cottonproof, but it didn't soak in as good as I'd hope it did. I'd be happy to try the stuff you posted above! Thanks for the tip!!:):)

I never did. I used Nikwax Cottonproof, but it didn't soak in as good as I'd hope it did. I'd be happy to try the stuff you posted above! Thanks for the tip!!:):)

I should say that my tent might need an additional Nikwax application, so I wouldn't say it didn't partially do the job it was supposed to....

I should say that my tent might need an additional Nikwax application, so I wouldn't say it didn't partially do the job it was supposed to....
That’s a shame you weren’t able to get some. My cousin lives in Australia, I’ll see if he can get some, if not when I pick the tent up I’ll buy some CanVack.

CanVak: Canvak® , perfect for heavy duty cotton canvas. Canvak® is a petroleum based water and mildew resistant canvas treatment that can be applied to extend the life of cotton ducks. Great for cotton canvas tents, tarps, covers, and other cotton canvas products. Increases product life and restores water repellency. One gallon of Canvak® canvas preservative covers approximately 80-100 sq. ft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom