Washer Fluid reservoir with SC and dual batteries (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
been putting this off for a few years and it's time to take care of this. Like the title says can anyone offer up some suggestions of how and where you mounted your washer fluid reservoir if you have a supercharger and dual batteries? I'm really out of space.

I'm thinking I might can find something to fit in the little space in front of the starting battery, kind of looking at that as an option.

Would love some feedback and pics if you have them. :beer:

Curious too. I tried to be cute and mold the stock one with a heat gun to make space for the intake tubing using the Slee relocation kit I had. I ended up with a hole. Then I just lopped the corner off and RTV'd some thick plastic over it followed up with some duct tape. It works, but it looks janky.

Curious too. I tried to be cute and mold the stock one with a heat gun to make space for the intake tubing using the Slee relocation kit I had. I ended up with a hole. Then I just lopped the corner off and RTV'd some thick plastic over it followed up with some duct tape. It works, but it looks janky.
Current set up

20200831_112018.jpg

I had done this years ago

For anyone with dual batteries underhood on both left and right sides And the Supercharger.

Are there Any issues With overheating?

I plan on moving my second battery underhood, but seem to recall There was an issue creating an overheating issue or am I misremembering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom