WANTED ► stock rear 80 springs (1 Viewer)

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

A young guy that works for one of my suppliers has a 4runner and I said I would ask around to help him out.
So here is your chance to get them out of your yard.

JunkCrzr89

Competent Ignoramoose
SILVER Star
What model year 4runner? If 89-95, then 80 series *rear* springs will work in the rear of his 4Runner. However, if 96-02, then 80 series *front* springs will work in the rear of his 4runner.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

I have some LMK
What model year 4runner? If 89-95, then 80 series *rear* springs will work in the rear of his 4Runner. However, if 96-02, then 80 series *front* springs will work in the rear of his 4runner.
So its a 97 and he is trying for a slight lift and handle a little more weight doing it.

JunkCrzr89

Competent Ignoramoose
SILVER Star
So its a 97 and he is trying for a slight lift and handle a little more weight doing it.
He needs front springs out of an 80 series. If he wants to hold more weight, then he should consider OME 861 springs (factory 80 spring height but higher weight rating).

bwesty

SILVER Star

Yes he needs the front 80 series coils for 3rd gen 4runner. Also, there are certain color codes that work best. I don't recall off hand but he should look that up. The right ones will yield plenty of lift to fit 33s and they also handle a good amount of load well too (ie: rear steel bumper, tire carrier and sufficient gear). @toy_tek may be able to provide better details and experience.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

Meet with Kyle another Toyota hoarder and his 1982 Toyota pick up. The truck was purchased new by his parents and since gone through a huge list of upgrades. Sitting on 33's its a real sleeper with all the offroad mods to the complete rebuilt drivetrain. Thanks again for the springs and showing me around your pickup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom