Wanted Wanted: Leads to New 35x12.5 R16 (315/75/16.5) So. Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rare-pops.com
Need some AT or MT for my old school 16.5 rims. Been out of luck with local retailers since most mfg don't do half sizes any more.
Please let me know if you or know anyone selling some new or almost brand new ones. Thank you.

Need some AT or MT for my old school 16.5 rims. Been out of luck with local retailers since most mfg don't do half sizes any more.
Please let me know if you or know anyone selling some new or almost brand new ones. Thank you.
I think Interco is probably one of the only manufacturers that still produce tires for 16.5 wheels.

Vortrac All Terrain:

What wheels are you trying to stay with, some old Welds?

I think Interco is probably one of the only manufacturers that still produce tires for 16.5 wheels.

Vortrac All Terrain:

What wheels are you trying to stay with, some old Welds?
Looks like it, thanks for confirming.
Yeah, some oddball size from Japan.

View recent photos (1).jpg

I ended up buying the InterCo Vortrac, thanks again mate!
View attachment 2792480
That wheel and tire combo are going to look absolutely killer. After seeing the wheels, I can see why you want to keep the 16.5's. What is the lead time on the tires and what did they run you for a set?

That wheel and tire combo are going to look absolutely killer. After seeing the wheels, I can see why you want to keep the 16.5's. What is the lead time on the tires and what did they run you for a set?
Thanks again! I ordered yesterday (9/21) and received an email this morning that it should be delivered by next Monday (9/27). It was about $1,680 for 4, will get the spare before I go on a trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom