For Sale 5 Toyota 16 inch split wheels with new 265-75-R16 tires. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 45 Series
  3. 55 Series
  4. 60 Series
Wheels have a nice powder coat finish and the tires are new. I do have Toyota hub caps that I can throw in if buyer wants them. I would consider a partial trade for a FJ40 roll bar/cage. I’m located in New Braunfels Texas. Please let me know if you have any questions. 512-422-7627. Looking to get $1,200.00 or best offer.

IMG_0772.jpeg

IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0775.jpeg

IMG_0773.jpeg

Are you looking for an OEM roll bar? If so, what kind of money would you allow on one? Mine is from a '78 model.

Hi Suzuguru, it doesn’t necessarily need to be a factory roll bar but a factory one would work. I’m installing a forward facing rear bench seats so I need something to mount rear shoulder belts on. To be honest I’m not sure about price.

Are these still for sale? I have a 1991 70 Series (pictured in my avatar). My truck has the six-lug pattern, and I''m trying to determine if the tire size and dimensions will work. Out of curiosity where did you get your split rims mounted?

Last edited:
These factory split rims are very easy to mount dismount. Have done many over the years, they are not dangerous like big rig rims. Many tire shops will not touch them because many accidents have happened, mostly due to no common sense!

Are these still for sale? I have a 1991 70 Series (pictured in my avatar). My truck has the six-lug pattern, and I''m trying to determine if the tire size and dimensions will work. Out of curiosity where did you get your split rims mounted?
Sorry for the late reply. They are still for sale. They were actually already mounted when I purchased the set but looking a video's it doesn't look very difficult to mount or dismount them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom